Wednesday 22 August 2012

smashbox photo finish foundation primer


I recently discovered this smashbox photo finish foundation primer. My friend Anne who btw is absolutely beautiful, is awesome at doing makeup and also has many beauty tips and secrets under her belt suggested I try it this past weekend. I bought it on Monday and have been using it since. It helped my concealer and foundation stay on longer and creates a smooth finish. A plus is that it's oil free. Smashbox makes several variations of the primer including one with SPF. I am not very knowledgeable or adventurous when it comes to beauty products and makeup and I always stick to products I like. I have discovered many great products from friends so thanks Anne! 


1 comment:

Melanie Liliana said...

I've always wanted to try this! Maybe I will.. I just bought Revlons primer and it is so good!! It feels like velvet on your face!

iambornlippy.blogspot.com