Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekender


Ahh I can't believe it's already Sunday. The past week has been wonderful for me (I'll get to that in a later post). On Friday night I was feeling lazy so I made sweet potato fries for dinner. I hate beer but love fruity strawberry flavoured beers and happened to find one in our fridge. To make myself feel better about this not so healthy meal I added a side of spinach. 

Saturday was a relaxing day. I organized a girls day with some friends and we went to Body Blitz Spa for massages and the therapeutic waters. It was a lot fun. There's simply nothing better than going to the spa with the ladies and getting massages followed by shopping along Queen West. 

Overall, I've had a wonderful weekend and am feeling calm and collected. Not sure what exactly this weeks brings but I'll be going into it with the intention of finding more relaxation time and hitting the gym for more spinning classes.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. It's not over yet!

~B

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I didn't know there was a fruit flavored beer, I'll have to look for some :). Until Next Time, Shauna {www.shaunawyrick.com}

Bola said...

Hey Shauna,

Ya, I hate beer but these are good. I can't remember the brand because I have never purchased beer myself. Someone left it in our fridge from a party a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy some fruity beer sono :)

Kristin said...

That sounds lovely! I want to go on a spa visit.

We went to the Cabaret Festival in the Distillery District and it was awesome. I'd definitely recommend it next year.

Bola said...

Oh thanks Kristin! I'll look into it. For sure check out the spa. It's about $60 for the waters only and the waters r free if you get a massage and you can claim them through your insurance.

Freya Lily said...

Frulli! I love that stuff!