Thursday 28 February 2013

Tea Time


Note to self: relax! Enjoy a cup of tea ... I have a lot going on right now with the wedding, supervising students, doing a new therapy group at work for the first time and preparing for another exciting change coming up in a few months (I'll tell you about that when it comes closer :) Less coffee - two per day is not good for me. I've now transitioned to having green tea in the afternoon or when I get home from work. I feel like I'm still getting an energy boost and it's calming at the same time. I'm not even sure if I really like the taste of coffee!? Maybe it's all that sugar I used to put in it? Anyways .. the other day I even munched on some chocolate covered orange peels which are YUM. This is all okay. I don't have to be productive every minute of the day! It's OKAY to sprawl out on a blanket and crack open a book! Relaxation is key ... 

~B

5 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I could use some time to kick back and relax too. Cute mug!

xx

Jen

Bola said...

Thanks Jen! I know what you mean, it's hard to find the time :)

Shannon said...

Amen Sister ;)

Kristin said...

Have you tried green tea with jasmine? It's one of my favourites!

Bola said...

Funny you mentioned that! I had green tea with jasmine yesterday and it was good!