Tuesday 31 July 2012

Lemon and Stripes


This morning I had a little more time to get ready. I didn't book a 9am client and had time to laze around the house and take a couple of pics. I bought this lemon yellow blouse at Mendochino a couple of weekends ago and love it! I have always sworn that I cannot wear yellow but this summer I have gotten quite tanned and can pull it off. Here I am wearing it under my stripped H&M blazer. I love this blazer and for some reason stuffed it in the back of my closet. You're probably thinking it's way to hot out to be wearing a blazer but my office is freezing! Last night I pulled it out along with my plain white blazer which I plan to get more wear out of.


Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

Gorgeous. Both pieces are special and, combined, they create magic.

Unknown said...

Great combo! I'm loving that blazer.

Bola said...

Thanks guys. I love this blazer so much and hope it lasts forever lol!

PG said...

Love the look- its so sailor chic :-)