Saturday 26 January 2013

Friday Night at the Market Kitchen









Last night I took the fiance to the Market Kitchen for a cooking class. It was a seafood class and on the menu were fish cakes, steamed clams in white wine with choriso, arctic char with veg confetti and a lemony pudding cake. The food was amazing and the Market Kitchen is so beautiful! It overlooks the St. Lawrence Market and has huge windows. We both had a lovely time and met some lovely people. I now have the food class bug!

4 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That looks delicious! I could use a cooking class or two lol

xx

Jen

Shybiker said...

Cooking is great fun, so learning how to do more of it is even better. Glad you enjoyed the class. I like seafood but have no idea how to cook it, so this one would be useful for me. Great photos.

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun!

Bola said...

Thanks guys! Ya, I rarely cook seafood and learned a few tips! The class was fun although there was not too much hands on cooking. I plan to try another class at some point, somewhere where's it more hands on!