Sunday 6 January 2013

Four Pics

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I spent mine helping my cousin move, doing research for our wedding and relaxing by our new TV. We have debated about getting a TV for a couple of years now and we finally caved in. I'm loving it, not for the 4 channels I get with our digital satellite but more for being able to watch my favourite shows on  a bigger screen as opposed to my laptop. Not to worry, I've being doing other stuff lately and here are some pics to prove it...

enjoying a cup of Soma hot chocolate
I spotted these huskies during a stroll in the Distillery District ... so beautiful
I finally got some new boots on sale ... first pair that's not solid black or brown
and of course our new TV!

I hope you all have a lovely week. I know that many of us are returning to work tomorrow and I hope that the transition goes smoothly :)

~B

No comments: