Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Baking

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/holidays!! It went by so quickly and I can't believe I am already back at work and back to "normal" life. I had a lot of fun with family this past Christmas. We did some baking ... 
Snowball cookies - I think it's my grandma's recipe
Brownie cut-out cookies (recipe from Smitten Kitchen here).
They make yummy Christmas ice cream sandwiches
A cranberry tarte (recipe also from Smitten Kitchen)
    Check out the Christmas lights on this house!!! Crazy but also really festive and fun to see. I even got
    out of the car to take this pic. It was blinding!


bon appetit!


We went to visit family on Boxing Day and ended up having to drive back in a snow storm. It took us twice as long to get home but it was all worth it AND the snow is really pretty. We haven't really had snow in Toronto for I think two winter's now so I'm enjoying it.

Happy Weekend!

~B

No comments: