Monday 5 November 2012

Four Pics

Nothing better than starting the morning with a Starbucks Christmas cup.
Already in the xmas spirit. I know . Weird!?! 
Oh ya, I was Cleopatra for that other holiday ...  
Loving my new makeup organization. It makes getting ready in
the morning so much easier!
The helium balloon bouquet we used for our engagement photos
last Saturday ... not so much helium in them now :(
We had so much fun going around our neighbourhood taking the
photos. I can't wait to see them!

Happy (almost) Tuesday!!

~B

5 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I love how you organized your makeup brushes! Mine use a little holder or something :)

xx

jen

Freya Lily said...

I have yet to purchase my first holiday Starbucks. Being on a budget resorts me to Tim Horton's over my preferred peppermint mocha...soon..soooooon..

LOVE the costume!!!

Bola said...

Oh Freya! I totally get that! I actually prefer Tims :)

A Life Un-Styled said...

I love that little touch of the string around the jar, looks so beuatiful and such an easy way to keep everything organised.

Deidre said...

I love jars as organisers! So cute and functional.