Saturday 16 June 2012

What I've Been Up To ...

I realize that I haven't done a "this week" post in almost a month. I've have been experiencing a little bit of blogger fatigue over the past month (with job interviews and lots of other things going on in my life I simply couldn't find the time to blog nor was I enjoying it as much ). However, I am now feeling much more relaxed and settled in my life and am enjoying blogging just as much as I did when I first started!! So here goes ... 
I discovered Beast with the help of my cousin Maria @ Orchard Bloom
I really enjoyed the fried pickles, which I ate there for the first time.

A little chocolate gift straight from Vancouver was hiding
in my drawer one evening. Yah for the bf :) 

Enjoying yet another brunch last weekend. 
Review coming soon.

Funny dog seen at Wolfstock last weekend. 

A little gift from my mom. We all know how much I love bottles lol!

The herbs are growing. This is what they looked like about one month ago. 
More recent update coming soon ... 

Trying out some Jiffy corn pancakes that I picked up in Miami. 
So yummy. Thanks Tamara :)

The bf's cousin came to visit from Australia so we all 
went wine tasting in Niagara. 

Enjoying some Iranian food. 

I will be heading to Vancouver this week and I can't wait to come back with an update ... 

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Freya Lily said...

Your posts make me excited for the cuisine scene in Toronto! So soon!

Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

Bola said...

Haha it's great here. You just have to make the effort to explore different places. Awesome you are coming so soon :)