Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Antique Market Finds




Today's a lovely sunny but cold day in Toronto. I got up super late but made it to the antique market in time. I got lucky because I found a couple of things I've been looking for. I found a lovely silver antique cake/pie plate that will be lovely for our wedding. I also scored this antique camera that's dated 1902. I love photography and have been meaning to purchase one of these for a while now. It will also work with the vintage decor for our wedding. Right now it's sitting on my shelf and I love it!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. Mine is all now chores but maybe I'll have time for a DIY project that I can tell you about later.

~B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that camera! I picked up one a while back and I love arranging it over our fire place with frames. You'll get so much use out of it!

Freya Lily said...

Is that the vintage market by St Lawrence or the 100 Markets one? I was SUPER feeling some antique-ing this weekend but the 4 liter beers I had on Saturday made movement on Sunday mostly impossible.

Are there any good swap meets or flea markets around here??

Bola said...

@Jessica Jane: I'm hoping to find another one next weekend. They'll look cool sitting next to each other and I'm sure I'll find a great use for them. Love their vintagey feel!

@Freya Lily: Yes, this is the St. Lawrence Sunday Market at Front and Jarvis. It ends around 1ish on Sundays. It's the only market I really know of.